Connect with leaders in cancer treatment, advocacy, and policy to build a new paradigm in cancer care. Join host Doug Ulman, cancer survivor and President/CEO of the LIVESTRONG Foundation, featured presenter Dr. Clifford A. Hudis, President of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), and other distinguished speakers for a two-day event in Washington, D.C., May 8–9, 2014. See All Speakers > Read the Rev Blog >
The LIVESTRONG Foundation
Stanford University School of Medicine
Author, Red Sunshine
National Cancer Institute
The Genome Institute
Assistant Professor, Division of Oncology
Washington University School of Medicine
Friends of Cancer Research
Massachusetts General Hospital
Association of Community Cancer Centers
Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology
Medical Director, Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology Program
Oregon Health and Science University Knight Cancer Institute
American Society for Clinical Pathology
Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade
Seattle Children's Hospital
American Society of Clinical Oncology
Chief, Division of Oncology/Hematology
Department of Internal Medicine
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Oncology Nursing Society
Building on the emerging paradigm of personalized medicine in oncology, Rev 2014 will bring together leading clinicians, patients, patient advocates, business leaders, policy makers, and other prominent leaders in the cancer community, joined by a unifying mission—to improve the lives of people affected by cancer. Attend Rev 2014 >
Why Attend Rev 2014?
- 1The Rev Forum brings together notable leaders who have demonstrated innovation and action, joining them side by side with people who have been directly affected by cancer.
- 2This year's theme focuses on the patient experience in the shifting landscape of quality cancer care, with respect to data, technology, and personalized medicine.
- 3Rev is unlike any other event. It provides a unique collaborative experience that builds on the synergy between speakers and attendees to create action-oriented solutions to the most pressing issues in cancer care.
- 4Attendees will break into small groups called Action Tanks, based on their desired area of focus. Moderated by Super Facilitators—dynamic individuals recognized for their contribution to innovation in cancer care—these Action Tanks fuel provocative thinking by asking all attendees to speak up and share ideas.
- 5This event provides an opportunity to meet innovative leaders who are accelerating cancer care.
Join Rev 2014. Commit to change. Take action. Apply Now >